#AdminBash2015 is Going to Be Legendary
Editor’s Note: We did things a little differently for Admin Day 2019. In addition to throwing our 7th Annual Admin Bash in San Francisco, we hosted OfficeNinjas Con, our first, full-day professional development conference! See highlights from OfficeNinjas Con and Admin Bash 2019.
If the words Administrative Professionals Day® elicit an involuntary eye roll, we don’t blame you. We blame lame greeting card messages that minimize your work, dollar store mugs filled with crappy candy, and wilted mail-order flowers.
Somewhere along the way, this holiday got the short end of the stick.
That’s why OfficeNinjas is throwing the CELEBRATION OF THE YEAR:
3rd Annual Admin Bash!
April 22, 2015 | 6pm – 9pm
San Francisco, CA
The Admin Bash has all the networking of a first-class corporate event… but, honestly, it feels more like a party. That’s because we think you should swap business cards over a game of skeeball. And, we prefer chocolate covered beef jerky to grocery store sandwich platters.
Check out the video recap below of our most recent Tech Event in Silicon Valley to get a sense of what a night out with us is like.
We’re keeping most of the details under wraps (the Bash is known for its surprise factor) but this year you can definitely expect:
- Food, drinks, and desserts, all local and delicious
- A massage lounge (shouldn’t this just be a requirement for all events?)
- The LEGENDARY OfficeNinjas Swag Bag (seriously – no crap. We only include things we absolutely love)
- Raffle prizes…that you actually want. (checkout the stellar prizes we gave away last year – over $10k in value!)
- Peer-to-peer networking with fellow office managers, assistants, and operations pros. This event is exclusive to office ninjas.
- Face time with a carefully vetted roster of vendors and service providers who want to make your job easier.
- FUN. Last year was all about skeeball with Joey the Cat, scavenging with CLASH, and squatting with Fitmob. We wonder how you’ll let your hair down this year…
Let’s show Hallmark all the ways they’ve been getting this day wrong (literally).
Can’t wait to be a part of this amazing day to celebrate the real superstars of the Bay Area! :)
We’re looking forward to celebrating with you, Tiffani … and 300 fellow office ninjas!
Looking forward to celebrate the day with all the hard working Office Ninjas in the Bay Area!
We’re so excited to have you on our events team, MJ!
Comments are closed.