ABOUT NINJA LABS
Ninja Labs is the in-house marketing agency of OfficeNinjas. We work with reputable brands that want to reach our influential community of workplace buyers and purchasing influencers. Through experiential marketing and relevant content—coupled with an exclusive distribution channel—we help brands build awareness and cultivate trust with individuals who impact entire organizations around the world.
What We Do
- We thoroughly vet prospective companies and their products and only work with ones that complement the OfficeNinjas brand—professional and forward-thinking.
- We tailor content to the needs and wants of our community with the help of an internal focus group.
- We find creative ways to show Ninjas how your product/service can benefit them or their team.
- We collaborate with both sales and marketing departments to create consistent, trustworthy touchpoints.
What We Don’t Do
- We don’t do one-off campaigns like newsletter/banner ads that interrupt our audience’s experience.
- We don’t do non-monetary partnerships with the sole purpose of gaining traction or building emailing lists.
- We avoid transactional collaborations even more than boring tradeshows.
- Clickbait or spammy gimmicks are non-negotiable.
INSIDE NINJA LABS
We work closely with companies to create unique experiences that produce beneficial interactions between brands and our community members. With an overall NPS score of 98 and dozens of events under our belt, we have perfected the art of seamlessly integrating partners into our value-driven events.
We craft well-written, relevant content. Each article gets fine-tuned with a focus group to help elevate company reputations and build trust between Ninjas and brands. Our value-first approach guarantees that every word is tailored to our audience with an emphasis on spotlighting partners in authentic situations that never feel forced.
Whether it’s developing sampling for specific territories or integrating products into ongoing campaigns like Admin Bash, we can create programs that align with your company’s marketing goals. Beyond hitting those benchmarks, we’ll get products into the hands of office gatekeepers who have buying power.
Admin Week Campaign
Admin Week, held during the last week in April, is the biggest—and coolest—celebration of administrative maestros around the globe. Companies across 15 product and service categories, like travel, office supplies, snacks, and software join us to celebrate Ninjas—while building awareness and trust for their brand.
We interact with thousands of Ninjas online and in real life—which means we have opportunities to collect invaluable data. We run focus groups, manage comprehensive surveys, and even launch secret shopper missions, all in the name of better products and services for workplaces around the world.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
We’ve worked with more than 300 exceptional brands that know today’s administrative workforce impacts everyday operations of companies around the globe. Like us, these clients embrace the opportunity to educate, support, and serve Ninjas.
We don’t work with every company who comes our way, because evaluating partners is crucial to doing right by our community. If your company is interested in teaming up with Ninja Labs, complete the request form below. After we review your information and move into conception phases, we’ll follow this five-step process to cover everything from content ideation and brand activation to execution and promotion.
- Info-Gathering: Complete our creative brief to clarify direction, key message, goals, and desired results.
- Conceptualization: Our team, with our internal Ninja focus group, will brainstorm creative ideas and establish a timeline.
- Collaboration: Review our custom ideas and provide feedback so that we can meet your exact needs.
- Development: With the final blueprint, our creative team gets to work in bringing your brand to life.
- Execution: We launch the campaign and provide you with final, public assets through several forms of medium.