Our next event is in the works!
Meet our Partners
Networking for Admins and Workplace Operators in Silicon Valley, CA
Powered by collective intelligence, OfficeNinjas’ Admingling events provide admin pros and workplace operators with the time, space, and inspiration to grow their networks and level up their careers. Interesting venues, unexpected discussion topics, and delicious food and drinks are all part of Admingling’s secret sauce, but Ninjas are the key ingredient.
Want to make connections, discuss challenges, and brainstorm new ideas with a gang that gets it? Sign up for event updates today.
Admingling was so much fun! It was wrapped up in a nice little package … the food, laughter, networking and open forum — all covered in two short hours. I went in knowing no-one and came out feeling like I had known these Ninjas forever. It’s nice to know what’s going on outside the four walls we’re in everyday. Connecting with other admins is priceless in so many ways!
So excited to be a part of this group of phenomenal Office Ninjas supporting each other!! It’s a tremendous resource (and a lot of fun) for any executive assistant, office manager, or admin. Thanks for creating this group and making us admins — who often feel alone or on an island — feel valued and supported.
Maximize your Admingling experience with these simple tips
1. Don’t forget to put the “mingling” in Admingling! Introduce yourself, swap business cards, and interact with each person in the room. You’re there to connect with other Ninjas, so be bold! The more you put into networking, the more you’ll get out of it.
2. Your fellow Ninjas are your best resources. Curious about another industry? Want to know what it’s like to work at a startup? Got a favorite app or vendor that’s completely changed your work life? Speak up, ask questions, and trade tips.
3. Cash in on peer-to-peer facetime. So many Ninjas work in a department of one, making peer support hard to find. Admingling is your chance to open up and share your questions, ideas, or concerns. You’ll gain new perspectives through the collective power of the group.
Subscribe to the OfficeNinjas Newsletter for Admingling Updates
Admingling is just the beginning. You’ll also get carefully curated educational resources, new and emergent tech tools, networking opportunities, vendor recommendations, and Ninja-only perks delivered to your inbox every Thursday!
Our Partners are Game Changers
You’ll want to check them out if you...
…Order Catering. Caviar offers:
- Advance ordering, reliable delivery, and white-glove catering service — leave set-up and clean-up to the pros.
- Access to the best restaurants and most inclusive menus. (Delight your vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free teammates!)
- Flexibility. Caviar can help you customize any meals you need at work: from daily catering orders or to team events.
…Book Accommodations. Furnished Quarters offers:
- Over 100 fully furnished, expertly styled apartments in the SF Bay Area.
- Hotel perks and work-friendly amenities, like high-speed WiFi, spacious desk, and 24/7 guest services.
- Dedicated representatives and a global support team that’s always available.
…Need Professional Photography Services. Oh Snap! Visuals offers:
- Stunning event photography and customizable photo booths that capture the essence of a live experience.
- A fresh take on traditional headshots that feels fun and professional.
- A proven track record—Oh Snap! Visuals has been OfficeNinjas’ resident photography crew since 2014!
…Plan Events. Opal Event Center offers:
- Inspired full-service event planning in a stunning space located in the heart of Mountain View.
- Crowd-pleasing catering for every type of event from apps to live stations to plated banquets.
- More than just 3,800 square feet of customizable space and experience. Your rental includes a specialty drink menu, A/V, furniture, bar staff, and an on-site manager.
Join the Volunteer Events Crew
Volunteers are essential — they make each event unique by bringing local perspective to the planning process. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Past Admingling Events
November 1, 2018
Developing Habits and Crushing Goals
Admingling SV brought us back to Testarossa Winery, one of our favorite venues, to discuss habits and goals, two of our favorite topics! The event space was stunning (check out the photos from Oh Snap! Visuals), the food and wine were delicious, and the Ninja networking was next level. A million thanks to our partner Caviar for Teams and co-hosts Barb Grealish and Kristin Sgroi.
November 15, 2017
Turning Toward Tech in 2018
Smart, creative, and photogenic? The proof is in the pudding, AKA the photo album from AdminglingSV! Silicon Valley Ninjas gathered at the gorgeous Testarossa Winery to discuss the evolution of the workforce. S/O to Yuzu Soap for gifting each Ninja with a luxurious goody set and Bevi for keeping us hydrated. Browse the photo album.
August 10, 2017
Developmental Deep Dive
Silicon Valley Ninjas gathered at Bootup Ventures’ gorgeous venue to share professional development resources, stretch goal successes, and the value of a #bragsheet. Big thanks to 415 Catering for the tasty Hawaiian dinner, Office Libations for the open bar, Oh Snap! Booth Co for the fun boomerang booth, and Léon & George for providing each Ninja with a vibrant plant to take home. See AdminglingSV in action!
January 12, 2017
Productivity & Processes
When instant Ninja camaraderie meets an amazing venue like Testarossa Winery, magical things start to happen. The food was of the melt-in-your-mouth variety—especially if you’re a dessert fan—and the career development and goal hacking conversations were just as sweet. Browse through our photo album.
August 3, 2016
Becoming a strategic partner, contributing to positive change, and setting boundaries are big feats in the admin world, but this event covered each and closed with a Google hangout to pick an expert’s brain. Browse our photo album.
March 17, 2016
This invite-only group of Ninjas tested Admingling to make sure it was amazing. An open discussion covered future event topics, frequency, and style—with a fancy breakfast at The Epiphany Hotel to top it all off.
Admingling events connect you to administrative professionals across all industries and levels of experience. You’re bound to have things in common with other guests, but our events are known for their diversity.
Admingling is the perfect after-hours event for you and your Ninja squad. Each member of your party must sign up separately (and be quick — we have a first-come, first-serve policy).
OfficeNinjas® recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.