May 14, 2019 @ 6-8:30pm
WeWork, The Bryant Park Ballroom
1460 Broadway, 17th Floor
Meet our Partners
Networking for Admins and Workplace Operators in New York City, NY
Powered by collective intelligence, OfficeNinjas’ Admingling events provide admin pros and workplace operators with the time, space, and inspiration to grow their networks and level up their careers. Interesting venues, unexpected discussion topics, and delicious food and drinks are all part of Admingling’s secret sauce, but Ninjas are the key ingredient.
Want to make connections, discuss challenges, and brainstorm new ideas with a gang that gets it? Sign up for event updates today.
This Quarter’s Theme: Expanding Your Role
Ninjas must identify what they need to stay relevant — and advocate for it.
Want to see Darwin’s theory in action? Keep an eye on your company’s org chart. The message is simple: adapt, evolve, and succeed. As the workplace changes, a Ninja must continually evaluate their role, skill set, and the unique value they bring to the table.
You sense that change is on the horizon — maybe you’re already seeing it play out at your company. In this month’s Admingling event, we’ll discuss how Ninjas can stay ahead of the curve and gain the skills needed to remain competitive and in-demand.
Register Here, Ninja
Unlike our larger shindigs, Adminglings are meant to be intimate in size. We cap the guest list to ensure everyone has the opportunity to speak up and be heard. Reserve your ticket before we sell out!
Need to convince your boss? Use this handy email template.
IMPORTANT! This event is exclusively for career admins (office managers, executive assistants, and operations pros). Each registration will be verified, and all non-admin signups will be automatically refunded.
Admingling was so much fun! It was wrapped up in a nice little package … the food, laughter, networking and open forum — all covered in two short hours. I went in knowing no-one and came out feeling like I had known these Ninjas forever. It’s nice to know what’s going on outside the four walls we’re in everyday. Connecting with other admins is priceless in so many ways!
So excited to be a part of this group of phenomenal Office Ninjas supporting each other!! It’s a tremendous resource (and a lot of fun) for any executive assistant, office manager, or admin. Thanks for creating this group and making us admins — who often feel alone or on an island — feel valued and supported.
Maximize your Admingling experience with these simple tips
1. Don’t forget to put the “mingling” in Admingling! Introduce yourself, swap business cards, and interact with each person in the room. You’re there to connect with other Ninjas, so be bold! The more you put into networking, the more you’ll get out of it.
2. Your fellow Ninjas are your best resources. Curious about another industry? Want to know what it’s like to work at a startup? Got a favorite app or vendor that’s completely changed your work life? Speak up, ask questions, and trade tips.
3. Cash in on peer-to-peer facetime. So many Ninjas work in a department of one, making peer support hard to find. Admingling is your chance to open up and share your questions, ideas, or concerns. You’ll gain new perspectives through the collective power of the group.
Subscribe to the OfficeNinjas Newsletter for Admingling Updates
Admingling is just the beginning. You’ll also get carefully curated educational resources, new and emergent tech tools, networking opportunities, vendor recommendations, and Ninja-only perks delivered to your inbox every Thursday!
Our Partners are Game Changers
You’ll want to check them out if you...
…Order Catering. Caviar for Companies offers:
- Advance ordering, reliable delivery, and white-glove catering service — leave set-up and clean-up to the pros.
- Access to the best restaurants and most inclusive menus. (Delight the vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free folks at your office!)
- Flexibility. Caviar for Companies can help you customize any meals you need at work: from daily catering orders or team events.
…Book Accommodations. Furnished Quarters offers:
- Over 100 fully furnished, expertly styled apartments in New York, Boston, San Francisco, and beyond.
- Hotel perks and work-friendly amenities, like high-speed WiFi, a spacious desk, and 24/7 guest services.
- Dedicated representatives and a global support team that’s always available.
…Keep your team hydrated. Bevi offers:
- Endless beverage options that will satisfy the entire office — whether your coworkers prefer their water sparkling, still, unsweetened, or naturally sweetened.
- An option for every kitchen with the Standup Bevi, which only needs four square feet of floor space, and the Countertop Bevi, with hardware that can easily tuck away in a nearby cabinet.
- Convenience and ease — never worry about beverage orders, fridge restocking, or overflowing recycling bin again.
…Book multiple travelers. Lola offers:
- Online storage of each individual’s travel preferences, loyalty accounts, and itineraries.
- Ability to give colleagues temporary access to the corporate card so they don’t have to pay for travel up front.
- Experienced agents with round-the-clock service. No more 3 AM triage for canceled flights!
…Need Professional Photography Services. Oh Snap! Visuals offers:
- Stunning event photography and customizable photo booths that capture the essence of a live experience.
- A fresh take on traditional headshots that feels fun and professional.
- A proven track record — Oh Snap! Visuals has been OfficeNinjas’ resident photography crew since 2014!
WeWork, The Bryant Park Ballroom
1460 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Join the Volunteer Events Crew
Volunteers are essential — they make each event unique by bringing local perspective to the planning process. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Past Admingling Events
October 25, 2018
The Goal Standard
Admingling NYC had it all: a packed space buzzing with Ninja energy, stimulating group discussions, tasty food and wine, and some pretty impressive prizes from our generous sponsors. One lucky Ninja walked away with a $100 Caviar credit, two Ninjas received $50 Daily Harvest gift cards, and another Ninja scored a one-night getaway from Furnished Quarters. (And all received strict instructions NOT to share their prizes with the office!) Browse the photo album!
June 19, 2018
Developing Habits and Crushing Goals
New York Ninjas brought their Admingling A-game to this sold-out event, filling Etcetera Etcetera’s cabaret room with energy, ideas, and fresh faces—nearly 50% of attendees were new to OfficeNinjas! While veteran hosts Crystal Le and Rebecca Bellamy led the discussion on goal-setting and habit-hacking, our friends at SixPlus, TripActions, Oh My Green, and Pilot dialed up the appreciation factor with some quality swag and killer raffle prizes. Check out the photo album!
November 2, 2017
Turning Toward Tech in 2018
We were blown away at AdminglingNYC—the budding relationships formed, the information exchanged, and the incredible conversations generated. Breather provided the collaborative space and delicious eats, Corporate Essentials kept us happy with fresh and healthy snacks, and Bevi provided custom fizzy drinks. Browse the photo album.
August 9, 2017
Developmental Deep Dive
#AdminglingNYC is only as good as the Ninjas who attend, and it’s safe to say we had an admazing evening. The topic was Professional Development and there was no shortage of good conversations. Thanks to Le Pain Quotidien for providing an interactive, communal space and delicious eats + drinks! Browse the photo album.
May 18, 2017
Cracking Company Culture
New York Ninjas munched on food fit for a “grown-up kids party” while discussing the incredible impact Ninjas can have on coworkers—and the entire company culture—just by engaging in simple acts every day. Check out the photo album!
March 1, 2017
Productivity & Big City Collaboration
Productivity was the word of the night, and NYC Ninjas had lots to say about it. They talked tech tools for helping the entire office (including themselves) work smarter AND harder. Check out these pics of productivity planning in action.
June 23, 2016
Admingling’s first event in NYC was totally chill, with an open discussion about better connecting the city’s admin community. Ninjas dished on topics they’re curious about for future meetups and cleaned their plates to boot. Browse through our photo album.
Admingling events connect you to administrative professionals across all industries and levels of experience. You’re bound to have things in common with other guests, but our events are known for their diversity.
Admingling is the perfect after-hours event for you and your Ninja squad. Each member of your party must sign up separately (and be quick — we have a first-come, first-serve policy).
OfficeNinjas® recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.