Our next event is in the works!
Meet our Partners
Networking for Admins and Workplace Operators in Los Angeles, CA
Powered by collective intelligence, OfficeNinjas’ Admingling events provide admin pros and workplace operators with the time, space, and inspiration to grow their networks and level up their careers. Interesting venues, unexpected discussion topics, and delicious food and drinks are all part of Admingling’s secret sauce, but Ninjas are the key ingredient.
Want to make connections, discuss challenges, and brainstorm new ideas with a gang that gets it? Sign up for event updates today.
Admingling was so much fun! It was wrapped up in a nice little package … the food, laughter, networking and open forum — all covered in two short hours. I went in knowing no-one and came out feeling like I had known these Ninjas forever. It’s nice to know what’s going on outside the four walls we’re in everyday. Connecting with other admins is priceless in so many ways!
So excited to be a part of this group of phenomenal Office Ninjas supporting each other!! It’s a tremendous resource (and a lot of fun) for any executive assistant, office manager, or admin. Thanks for creating this group and making us admins — who often feel alone or on an island — feel valued and supported.
Maximize your Admingling experience with these simple tips
1. Don’t forget to put the “mingling” in Admingling! Introduce yourself, swap business cards, and interact with each person in the room. You’re there to connect with other Ninjas, so be bold! The more you put into networking, the more you’ll get out of it.
2. Your fellow Ninjas are your best resources. Curious about another industry? Want to know what it’s like to work at a startup? Got a favorite app or vendor that’s completely changed your work life? Speak up, ask questions, and trade tips.
3. Cash in on peer-to-peer facetime. So many Ninjas work in a department of one, making peer support hard to find. Admingling is your chance to open up and share your questions, ideas, or concerns. You’ll gain new perspectives through the collective power of the group.
Subscribe to the OfficeNinjas Newsletter for Admingling Updates
Admingling is just the beginning. You’ll also get carefully curated educational resources, new and emergent tech tools, networking opportunities, vendor recommendations, and Ninja-only perks delivered to your inbox every Thursday!
Our Partners are Game Changers
You’ll want to check them out if you...
…Order Catering. Caviar for Companies offers:
- Advance ordering, reliable delivery, and white-glove catering service — leave set-up and clean-up to the pros.
- Access to the best restaurants and most inclusive menus. (Delight the vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free folks at your office!)
- Flexibility. Caviar for Companies can help you customize any meals you need at work: from daily catering orders or team events.
…Need Professional Photography Services. Oh Snap! Visuals offers:
- Stunning event photography and customizable photo booths that capture the essence of a live experience.
- A fresh take on traditional headshots that feels fun and professional.
- A proven track record—Oh Snap! Visuals has been OfficeNinjas’ resident photography crew since 2014!
Join the Volunteer Events Crew
Volunteers are essential — they make each event unique by bringing local perspective to the planning process. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Past Admingling Events
November 8, 2018
Developing Habits and Crushing Goals
Here’s to making history with our first Admingling in LA! We couldn’t have done it without our Ninja host, Zoila Primo, and our generous sponsors, Oh My Green and Caviar for Teams. Stay tuned for the next LA event and, in the meantime, see the night for yourself, courtesy of Oh Snap! Visuals.
Admingling events connect you to administrative professionals across all industries and levels of experience. You’re bound to have things in common with other guests, but our events are known for their diversity.
Admingling is the perfect after-hours event for you and your Ninja squad. Each member of your party must sign up separately (and be quick — we have a first-come, first-serve policy).
OfficeNinjas® recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.