May 16, 2019 @ 6-8:30 pm
Meet our Partners
Networking for Admins and Workplace Operators in Washington, DC
Powered by collective intelligence, OfficeNinjas’ Admingling events provide admin pros and workplace operators with the time, space, and inspiration to grow their networks and level up their careers. Interesting venues, unexpected discussion topics, and delicious food and drinks are all part of Admingling’s secret sauce, but Ninjas are the key ingredient.
Want to make connections, discuss challenges, and brainstorm new ideas with a gang that gets it? Sign up for event updates today.
This Quarter’s Theme: Expanding Your Role
Ninjas must identify what they need to stay relevant — and advocate for it.
Want to see Darwin’s theory in action? Keep an eye on your company’s org chart. The message is simple: adapt, evolve, and succeed. As the workplace changes, a Ninja must continually evaluate their role, skill set, and the unique value they bring to the table.
You sense that change is on the horizon — maybe you’re already seeing it play out at your company. In this month’s Admingling event, we’ll discuss how Ninjas can stay ahead of the curve and gain the skills needed to remain competitive and in-demand.
Register Here, Ninja
Unlike our larger shindigs, Adminglings are meant to be intimate in size. We cap the guest list to ensure everyone has the opportunity to speak up and be heard. Reserve your ticket before we sell out!
Need to convince your boss? Use this handy email template.
IMPORTANT! This event is exclusively for career admins (office managers, executive assistants, and operations pros). Each registration will be verified, and all non-admin signups will be automatically refunded.
Admingling was so much fun! It was wrapped up in a nice little package … the food, laughter, networking and open forum — all covered in two short hours. I went in knowing no-one and came out feeling like I had known these Ninjas forever. It’s nice to know what’s going on outside the four walls we’re in everyday. Connecting with other admins is priceless in so many ways!
So excited to be a part of this group of phenomenal Office Ninjas supporting each other!! It’s a tremendous resource (and a lot of fun) for any executive assistant, office manager, or admin. Thanks for creating this group and making us admins — who often feel alone or on an island — feel valued and supported.
Maximize your Admingling experience with these simple tips
1. Don’t forget to put the “mingling” in Admingling! Introduce yourself, swap business cards, and interact with each person in the room. You’re there to connect with other Ninjas, so be bold! The more you put into networking, the more you’ll get out of it.
2. Your fellow Ninjas are your best resources. Curious about another industry? Want to know what it’s like to work at a startup? Got a favorite app or vendor that’s completely changed your work life? Speak up, ask questions, and trade tips.
3. Cash in on peer-to-peer facetime. So many Ninjas work in a department of one, making peer support hard to find. Admingling is your chance to open up and share your questions, ideas, or concerns. You’ll gain new perspectives through the collective power of the group.
Subscribe to the OfficeNinjas Newsletter for Admingling Updates
Admingling is just the beginning. You’ll also get carefully curated educational resources, new and emergent tech tools, networking opportunities, vendor recommendations, and Ninja-only perks delivered to your inbox every Thursday!
Our Partners are Game Changers
You’ll want to check them out if you...
…Feed Hungry Teams. Grubhub offers:
- Variety. Peruse menus for all your team’s favorite (and soon-to-be-favorite) local restaurants in one place.
- Convenience. Eliminate time-consuming phone orders and food pick-ups with Grubhub’s easy-to-use app.
- Reliability. Receive dedicated customer support for every order, whether it’s for a single meal or a catered event.
…Keep your team hydrated. Bevi offers:
- Endless beverage options that will satisfy the entire office — whether your coworkers prefer their water sparkling, still, unsweetened, or naturally sweetened.
- An option for every kitchen with the Standup Bevi, which only needs four square feet of floor space, and the Countertop Bevi, with hardware that can easily tuck away in a nearby cabinet.
- Convenience and ease — never worry about beverage orders, fridge restocking, or overflowing recycling bin again.
Join the Volunteer Events Crew
Volunteers are essential — they make each event unique by bringing local perspective to the planning process. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Past Admingling Events
October 23, 2018
Developing Habits and Crushing Goals
After a quick tutorial on how to pronounce Le Pain Quotidien, DC Ninjas settled into the intimate event space for a super productive session on habit hacking. Co-hosts Ali Berger and Kristin Sgroi kept the conversation flowing while attendees shared stories, swapped tips, and strategized for the future. A huge thanks to both Le Pain Quotidien and Upside Business Travel for making such a great evening possible! Check out the photo album!
August 23, 2017
Developmental Deep Dive
DC Ninjas gathered to talk shop, swap stories, and share actionable tips about continuing education. Discussions over healthy bento boxes, courtesy of Plum Relish, led to the conclusion that specialized skills training is imperative to a long-lasting Ninja career. Browse through our photo album.
May 9, 2017
Cracking Company Culture
Surrounded by art in Dacha’s amazing loft and gallery space, Ninjas weighed people-driven versus process-driven culture, offered suggestions about fun internal committees, and discussed the effects of an office lip-sync battle—all while enjoying wine, charcuterie, and beet fries. Browse through our photo album.
February 28, 2017
Talking Capitol Biz & Admin Life
DC Ninjas got to share their successes and tackle each other’s challenges at the city’s inaugural Admingling. After a bit of icebreaking bingo and savory snacks, the Ninjas got down to reaping the benefits of picking each other’s brains and the business of planning valuable topics to cover at future events. Browse through our photo album.
Admingling events connect you to administrative professionals across all industries and levels of experience. You’re bound to have things in common with other guests, but our events are known for their diversity.
Admingling is the perfect after-hours event for you and your Ninja squad. Each member of your party must sign up separately (and be quick — we have a first-come, first-serve policy).
OfficeNinjas® recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.