March 19, 2019 @ 6-8:30 pm
656 W. Randolph St, Suite 3W
Meet our Partners
Networking for Admins and Workplace Operators in Chicago, IL
Powered by collective intelligence, OfficeNinjas’ Admingling events provide admin pros and workplace operators with the time, space, and inspiration to grow their networks and level up their careers. Interesting venues, unexpected discussion topics, and delicious food and drinks are all part of Admingling’s secret sauce, but Ninjas are the key ingredient.
Want to make connections, discuss challenges, and brainstorm new ideas with a gang that gets it? Sign up for event updates today.
This Quarter’s Theme: Expanding Your Role
Ninjas must identify what they need to stay relevant — and advocate for it.
Want to see Darwin’s theory in action? Keep an eye on your company’s org chart. The message is simple: adapt, evolve, and succeed. As the workplace changes, a Ninja must continually evaluate their role, skill set, and the unique value they bring to the table.
You sense that change is on the horizon — maybe you’re already seeing it play out at your company. In this month’s Admingling event, we’ll discuss how Ninjas can stay ahead of the curve and gain the skills needed to remain competitive and in-demand.
Register Here, Ninja
Unlike our larger shindigs, Adminglings are meant to be intimate in size. We cap the guest list to ensure everyone has the opportunity to speak up and be heard. Reserve your ticket before we sell out!
Need to convince your boss? Use this handy email template.
IMPORTANT! This event is exclusively for career admins (office managers, executive assistants, and operations pros). Each registration will be verified, and all non-admin signups will be automatically refunded.
Admingling was so much fun! It was wrapped up in a nice little package … the food, laughter, networking and open forum — all covered in two short hours. I went in knowing no-one and came out feeling like I had known these Ninjas forever. It’s nice to know what’s going on outside the four walls we’re in everyday. Connecting with other admins is priceless in so many ways!
So excited to be a part of this group of phenomenal Office Ninjas supporting each other!! It’s a tremendous resource (and a lot of fun) for any executive assistant, office manager, or admin. Thanks for creating this group and making us admins — who often feel alone or on an island — feel valued and supported.
Maximize your Admingling experience with these simple tips
1. Don’t forget to put the “mingling” in Admingling! Introduce yourself, swap business cards, and interact with each person in the room. You’re there to connect with other Ninjas, so be bold! The more you put into networking, the more you’ll get out of it.
2. Your fellow Ninjas are your best resources. Curious about another industry? Want to know what it’s like to work at a startup? Got a favorite app or vendor that’s completely changed your work life? Speak up, ask questions, and trade tips.
3. Cash in on peer-to-peer facetime. So many Ninjas work in a department of one, making peer support hard to find. Admingling is your chance to open up and share your questions, ideas, or concerns. You’ll gain new perspectives through the collective power of the group.
Meet Your Ninja Host
Executive Assistant to CCO and CGO at Geometry
Danielle knows how to get things done — whether it’s planning a big client meeting or an employee event. She lives to see the smiles around the office when her careful and precise planning allows a project to unfold without a hitch. From working the Latin Grammys to the Essence Music Festival, Danielle wouldn’t trade the opportunities her career as a Ninja has opened up for anything in the world.
Subscribe to the OfficeNinjas Newsletter for Admingling Updates
Admingling is just the beginning. You’ll also get carefully curated educational resources, new and emergent tech tools, networking opportunities, vendor recommendations, and Ninja-only perks delivered to your inbox every Thursday!
Our Partners are Game Changers
You’ll want to check them out if you...
…Order Catering. Caviar offers:
- Plan-ahead ordering, real-time updates, and reliable delivery. Never stress over your food order again.
- Access to the best restaurants and most inclusive menus. (Delight your vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free teammates!)
- Flexibility. Caviar can help you customize any meals you need at work: from daily catering orders or to team events.
…Stock the Office Kitchen. Oh My Green offers:
- Options for DIY and delegating Ninjas, including curated snack boxes, catering, and full-service kitchen management.
- Only nutritious snacks and beverages (aka brain food) for workplaces that prioritize wellness.
- Easy ordering and insights. AI and IoT technologies highlight ordering preferences and simplify kitchen replenishment.
… Plan Events. Catalyst Ranch offers:
- A space that stimulates and inspires. Furnished with vintage decor and unexpected artwork, Catalyst Ranch isn’t your typical meeting space.
- All-inclusive service. Bring your ideas and let Catalyst Ranch provide the space, A/V equipment, tech support, and snacks.
- A convenient, easily accessible location in Chicago’s burgeoning West Loop.
656 W. Randolph St. Suite 3W
Chicago, IL 60661
Join the Volunteer Events Crew
Volunteers are essential — they make each event unique by bringing local perspective to the planning process. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please complete the form below.
Past Admingling Events
September 25, 2018
The Goal Standard
In between some seriously productive goal-setting conversations was plenty of laughter at the stunning Low Res Studio. Danielle Mack and Grace Pollert, our incomparable co-hosts, ran the night like clockwork while Caviar and Crafty dished out delicious eats and tasty drinks. Kudos to everyone, especially the two Ninjas who drove 3+ hours to attend (we see you!). Check out the photo album!
March 22, 2018
Hacking Habits and Crushing Goals
Catalyst Ranch, filled with bohemian art and colorful atmosphere, provided the space and inspiration. Heartfelt Catering kept the conversation fueled with simple, soulful bites. Each Ninja left the event with new connections, smart goals, a fragrant gift bag from Yuzu Soap(!) and a better understanding of their habits. Take a look at the photo album!
September 14, 2017
AdminglingCHI was jam-packed with dynamic conversations about professional development (shout out to Ninja Hosts, Danielle Mack and Nicki Bartels for facilitating!), delicious food from Amazing Edibles, a next-gen water cooler from Bevi, samples from Clorox, and a collaborative space from Splacer. Check out the photo album!
May 11, 2017
Cracking Company Culture
OFFSITE provided a modern backdrop for our Chicago Ninjas to discuss the importance of feedback and the tremendous power they have to brighten others’ days, all while munching on tasty food from Paramount (and cupcakes from host, Emily Vogel!). Check out the photo album!
Admingling events connect you to administrative professionals across all industries and levels of experience. You’re bound to have things in common with other guests, but our events are known for their diversity.
Admingling is the perfect after-hours event for you and your Ninja squad. Each member of your party must sign up separately (and be quick — we have a first-come, first-serve policy).
OfficeNinjas® recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.