Membership Order Form
Our Administrative world changes everyday; needs and expectations are fluid and we have to keep up. Thank you for providing an avenue to share, learn and grow together!
— Cindy C., Executive Assistant to VP
OfficeNinjas doesn’t just invite you to the party — they ask you to dance. Being called on to share my ideas and experience challenges me to get out of my head, to stretch, grow, and lead.
— Josh T., Senior Executive Assistant
Being a part of a community is one thing but being a part of the OfficeNinjas community is amazing. I’ve learned countless ways to better myself and also better my working self in this community.
— Kaytlin H., Executive Assistant
The OfficeNinjas Collective Promise
Membership in ONC is a two-way commitment. There are many things you can expect from us, and there are a few things we expect from you in return. We believe these terms are key to cultivating win-win relationships within the ONC program.
Have concerns or need clarification? Reach out to us at [email protected] and let’s chat.
Our Promise to You
- We will be a strategic career partner, hold you to a higher standard than you hold yourself, and keep you accountable to your best results.
- We will teach you relevant and actionable strategies that will lead to high-value contributions.
- We will provide exercises and tools to help you hone and implement your learnings toward innovative and impactful problem-solving.
- We will surround you with a high-performance community that generously exchanges information, shares insights, and helps you rise.
- We will provide the infrastructure, accountability, and engagement you need to keep moving toward your goals.
- We will listen to you. Even better? We will SEE you, HEAR you, and respond.
- We will treat you with care and respect in every interaction.
- We will apologize if we ever let you down, and do our best to make it right.
- We will continuously optimize and enhance the program.
Your Promise to Us
- You will implement what you learn and ask for help when you need it.
- You will be open to being challenged beyond the boundaries of your comfort zone — and see it as opportunities for change and growth.
- You will uphold our member community confidentiality so that ONC remains a space for openness, honesty, and vulnerability.
- You will honor our IP. That means you will not share our materials with non-members, either individually, in groups, or to the general public.