Whether you’ve been a member of the OfficeNinjas community for years or just a day — you probably know that we’re deeply committed to helping administrative professionals (aka Ninjas) build peer networks and develop skills needed in the rapidly evolving workplace.
When we started OfficeNinjas seven years ago, there weren’t many opportunities to do that.
Creating those opportunities became our mission. Since then, we’ve produced over 75 events across 11 major U.S. cities, attended by more than 7,500 vibrant executive assistants, office managers, and workplace operators.
Now, as we reveal our first save-the-date announcements for Admin Week 2020 events, we’re thrilled to introduce our new OfficeNinjas Con Scholarship Program, wherein three recipients will receive full access to attend OfficeNinjas Con and Admin Bash 2020, and dive headfirst into some serious learning. Also, some serious celebration.
Welcome to the Era of the Office Ninja
Administrative professionals have led their workplaces from the beginning — from behind the scenes — using resourceful problem-solving to quietly amass meaningful victories for their businesses.
They’ve steadily expanded their roles with new skills and streamlined processes by taking the initiative to educate themselves and mentor each other along the way.
Every single day, Ninjas bravely stride toward the future of work. It’s time for their employers to join them.
The Era of the Office Ninja starts now. And this Admin Week, we’re going to make sure that everyone knows it.
Mark Your Calendars For Admin Week 2020
Experience Admin Week 2020 IRL with OfficeNinjas Con and Admin Bash in San Francisco, California. Save the date now and start planning; more details soon to come.
2nd Annual OfficeNinjas Con
April 21–22, 2020 | San Francisco, CA
After the success of last year’s inaugural ON Con, we realized that one jam packed day just wouldn’t be enough for ON Con 2020. So, this year we’re planning two full days of deep learning.
Super Early Bird Price for ON Con and Admin Bash starts at $1,250. Registration opens October 30, 2019.
8th Annual Admin Bash
April 22, 2020 | San Francisco, CA
For nearly a decade, we’ve hosted the biggest Administrative Professionals Day celebration in the world, and each year we make it our mission to devise fun, indulgent ways to honor you. This year will be no different.
Super Early Bird Price starts at $50. Ticket sales begin October 30, 2019.
Admin Week 2020 Virtual Experiences
April 20-24, 2020
Experience the annual week-long celebration of admin pros and workplace operators with exciting 2020 All-Star reveals, over-the-top online giveaways, and Ninja-only perks. There’s no cost to participate.
All-Star nominations open this November, and we’ll be sharing giveaway details over the coming months!
Application for the OfficeNinjas Con Scholarship is Now Open
Today, OfficeNinjas is the fastest-growing global community of ambitious administrative and operations professionals ready to transform their traditional skillset to help teams and executives lead organizations into the future.
And because financial barriers can often block access to high-quality professional development for many motivated career admins, we’ve always worked hard to keep our program costs as low as possible.
As the incredible deep learning opportunities of Admin Week 2020 approach, we thought we could do even better. So, we created The OfficeNinjas Con Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Criteria + Details
We’re eager to understand how our Scholarship will help you accelerate your learning journey and achieve your career goals. So, don’t hold back!
- Each application will be carefully reviewed by the OfficeNinjas Education Committee and our founders, Nancy and Edwin. We’ll be looking for applicants who show initiative, curiosity, growth, and passion.
- The OfficeNinjas Con Scholarship will cover the cost of the two-day OfficeNinjas Conference and Admin Bash celebration on April 21-22, 2020 — a $1,650 value. (Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.)
- Three Scholarships will be awarded.
- Eligible applicants include career executive assistants, office managers, executive business partners, and other workplace operators or administrative professionals with similar roles.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a scholarship and there is no cost to apply.
- Scholarships are non-transferrable and recipients must be able to attend OfficeNinjas Con and Admin Bash on April 21-22, 2020, in San Francisco.
How to Apply
Application is a simple two-step process:
- Add your voice to the comment section of this article. Tell us in the comments whether you’re an OfficeNinjas Admin Week newbie or a veteran — and let us know what you hope to get out of your participation this upcoming year!
- Complete and submit the Scholarship application. The deadline to submit is October 25, 2019 at 5pm PT. Scholarship recipients will be announced via email on October 30, 2019.
We’re thrilled to share the launch of our new Scholarship Program with you and can’t wait to see your application!