Partnerships & Marketing Coordinator
What We Do
The administrative profession isn’t what it used to be, and the influx of changing technologies and new responsibilities in an ever-evolving workplace has business implications beyond the front desk.
OfficeNinjas recognizes admins and workplace operators, aka “Ninjas,” for the curious, engaged, forward-thinking professionals they are. We exist to provide vital resources, educational content, vendor vetting, networking events, and industry insights to ensure they have every opportunity to lead a valued and fulfilling professional life.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passionate, growth-minded relationship builder to fill the exciting new role of Partnerships and Marketing Coordinator (PMC).
The PMC’s mission is singular: drive growth! Luckily, they’ve got a head start. Our community of admin pros and roster of brand partners is rapidly expanding, and the PMC will capitalize on this momentum with strategic thinking, impeccable organization, and a hustler’s mentality.
As a member of the Brand Partnerships team, the PMC will serve as the voice of OfficeNinjas HQ through outreach initiatives and one-on-one conversations with brand partners. This portion of the role demands equal parts creativity and organization, as the PMC will be required to gracefully transition between tasks like client interactions and marketing campaign management.
The PMC will also support business development by actively growing our partnership program. They’ll be excited to have their hands in every part of the process, from researching and prospecting to onboarding and retention.
Most importantly, the person who lands this gig needs to LOVE working with people. We’re a company founded on relationships, and this job represents that. The PMC must be a clear, efficient, and friendly communicator who thrives in a collaborative, remote work environment.
Feeling excited and motivated? Then you’re exactly the type of candidate we’re looking for.
Learn more about OfficeNinjas and our hiring process.
What You’ll Do
- A prompt and friendly communicator, you manage OfficeNinjas’ marketing inquiries like a pro. You’ve got helpful, on-brand answers at the ready and, when facing trickier questions, you know how to find the answers.
- Thanks to your proactive, laser-sharp organizational skills, the Partnerships and Marketing teams’ dashboards and reports are always accurate and up to date.
- You’re a crucial part of the Partnerships and Marketing teams. Every important document, from workplans to contracts, has been drafted, edited, and triple-checked by you.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying opportunities, especially when it comes to engaging with Ninjas and Workplace Influencers. Under your guidance, OfficeNinjas superfans become brand and event ambassadors.
- Brand partnerships thrive under your watch. Whether you’re acting as part of the Partnerships team or account lead, you’re consistently striving for partner retention and satisfaction.
- When you’re at the helm, both your teammates and OfficeNinjas’ clients feel confident and supported. Kick-off calls, collaborative documents, and workflows feel thorough and organized, and you never fail to provide timely responses and project updates.
What You Need to Have
- 25+ hours a week to consistently dedicate to OfficeNinjas (with room to increase hours).
- A minimum of two years of experience working in sales, partnerships, business development, and/or marketing, preferably for a remote team.
- An unshakable ability to work autonomously and stay focused without oversight or hand-holding.
- Ability to maintain accuracy under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt quickly to rapidly shifting priorities.
- Proficiency in Asana (or similar project management tool), G Suite, and Slack. (You find joy in looking for new add-ons and sharing them with the team.)
- A healthy combination of big-picture perspective and appreciation for the details.
- A passion for collaboration. Your team members’ success is your success. You want everyone, yourself included, to continue to learn and grow.
- An appreciation for candor. You can handle it, and you can offer it up.
- Comfort in a client-facing role. You happily take the lead in client outreach, onboarding, and one-on-one meetings.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. You’re more than willing to pick up the phone (even for a tough conversation).
- Excellent written communication skills. You get to the point in as few characters as possible.
- Major chops in the problem-solving category. You’re constantly thinking ahead. And when issues do pop up, they don’t greatly impact your project’s progress or outcome.
- A growth mindset. You seize opportunities to learn skills outside of your job description.
We mentioned we appreciate candor, so here’s a bit of OfficeNinjas realness: we work hard and smart. We launch and execute new projects every 90 days, accomplishing in three months what most businesses do in a year. We’re looking for someone who can jump in the game, pick up the ball, and run with it.
The PMC is a long-term role, and they will be crucial to our success and growth. The job comes with a ton of responsibility, but an equal amount of opportunity and even more fulfillment.
Did this job description spark a little fire and give you goosebumps? If you’re excited to apply, we would love to learn more about you. Apply today!