Remote, Part-Time (Full-Time Potential)
At OfficeNinjas, we like to customize positions to people, and we know administrative pros are some of the most diverse ones out there. OfficeNinjas is rapidly growing in all directions and is in need of some administrative badassery to support internal operations.
We know better than anyone how broad admin duty ranges are, so we won’t limit you to a title that confines you to a single lane. The big must-have is an intense willingness to help a small team doing big things grow. You’ll support the founders and project managers on multiple projects with grace (Admingling Event Series, Admin Week, and Ninja Labs are three examples). We’ll also need you to be familiar with the tech landscape, remote work environment, and various software and apps that make processes hyper-efficient.
After all that, we’re open to a variety of Ninja skillsets—whether you’re a master of events and campaign management or people operations and project management.
Feeling excited and motivated? Then you’re exactly the type of candidate we’re looking for.
Learn more about OfficeNinjas and our hiring process.
What You’ll Do
- You’re the master of to-do lists. You ensure every aspect of your assigned tasks and projects are successfully completed on time.
- You’re the deadline whisperer. You constantly evaluate every task, adjusting priorities and anticipating issues.
- You welcome a variety of tasks and projects—from researching vendors for Admin Bash to collecting assets from external parties to updating our systems with accurate data.
- Quality control begins and ends with you. You triple check, test, and analyze every aspect of your work.
- Through regular Slack chats, you share updates, progress, and obstacles with your teammates.
What You Need to Have
- 25+ hours a week to consistently dedicate to OfficeNinjas (with room to increase hours).
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- An unshakable ability to work autonomously and stay focused without oversight or hand-holding.
- Ninja-level mastery of Asana or a similar project management tool.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets. (You find joy in looking for new add-ons and sharing them with the team.)
- A passion for collaboration. Your team members’ success is your success. You want everyone, yourself included, to continue to learn and grow.
- An appreciation for candor. You can handle it, and you can offer it up.
- Tech savviness. You’re constantly collecting new tech tools, and you think every new software system is figureoutable.
- Excellent written communication skills. You get to the point in as few characters as possible.
- Attention to detail. It pains you when things aren’t properly formatted.
- A growth mindset. You seize opportunities to learn skills outside your job description.
- Experience with Active Campaign, Canva, CoSchedule, HelpScout, LastPass, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Slack, Tableau, Typeform, WordPress, Zapier.
- Interest in attending OfficeNinjas events.
We mentioned we appreciate candor, so here’s a bit of OfficeNinjas realness: we work hard and smart. We launch and execute new projects every 90 days, delivering in three months what most businesses complete in a year. We’re looking for someone who can jump in the game, pick up the ball, and run with it.
The job comes with a ton of responsibility, but an equal amount of opportunity and even more fulfillment. Did this job description spark a little fire and give you goosebumps? If you’re excited to apply, we would love to learn more about you!